Exogate Initiative puts you in charge of the first extrasolar worlds exploration program. Build and manage the infrastructures. Recruit, train and equip teams of specialists. Send them on mission on other worlds and interact with them through choice-based micro-stories.
Exogate Initiative is a passion project, mixing two of our favorite things: space exploration series like Stargate or Star Trek and base-building games like Dungeon Keeper or Rimworld.
- Plan, dig and build a base inside a mountain with total freedom.
- Recruit international specialists from 6 different classes to form your teams of explorers.
- Each explorer is unique and totally autonomous, with moods and needs.
- Procedurally generated universe: unlimited worlds with unique ore, flora, fauna, populations and more to discover.
- Handcrafted narrated experiences for unexpected and memorable exploration encounters.
- Research samples and specimen to unlock new technologies and income sources.
Exogate Initiative - Alpha version trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Xeno Bits
- Xeno Bits is a small independent game development studio based in Bordeaux, France that works on its own original titles.
- More information
- More information on Xeno Bits, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Exogate Initiative Credits
- Maxime Millet
- Founder, designer, developer
- Téo Quitellic
- Nicolas Aucher-Fargue
- Concept Artist
- Samuel Inkiläinen
- Concept artist
- Vlad Ost
- Concept and 3D artist
- Brice Cornuau, Kevin Reilhac
- Additional developers
- Aude Legrand, Ileana Mungiovi
- 3D Artists
- Chloé Matz
- Communication and Community Manager
- Thierry Haibach
- UI Artist
- Anthony Jauneaud, Rik Godwin, Cindy Asselin-de-Beauville
- Narrative Designers from Acte-Zero
- Camille Marcos, Julien Ponsoda
- Music composers and sound designers from Illustrason